Subject: Re: some jukebox newbie questions

Re: some jukebox newbie questions

From: Jocelyn Delalande <jocelyn.delalande_at_laposte.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:06:51 +0100

Hi,
I had the same problem with my V2, as I read on forums of
newmp3technology.com, it might be due to the batteries contacts.
If you want to open your unit check/repair the batteries contacts (it
will void your waranty). If you don't want to open your box, you have to
send it back to archos :-(.

regards,

Jocelyn delalande