Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: recording bug?

recording bug?

From: Chuck Urwiler <curwiler_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:21:04 -0400

Hi gang,

Got the latest daily build for my FMR today, and tried to do some
recording. Having some trouble that maybe those without FMRs aren't
seeing...

Basically, I'm using the digital source and I can hear the source music
just fine, with action on the peak meter. Hitting play starts recording.
However, when I hit stop, it appears to hang the recorder, and the red
light is barely flickering rapidly. After several minutes of waiting, I
did get control back and was able to continue use of the unit. But this is
not the way things worked before.

Anything else I should be trying? Or have I hit a daily build bug?

Thanks.
-Chuck
PS. Anyone wire their own cable for this thing for digital recording? I
know it's a four-pin cable, but I don't know how to determine what's what
to make it work with the plug from my Sound blaster card on my PC. Right
now I have to delicately hang the cable half-out of the jack to make it
work.