Subject: Re: Announcement: Rockbox installer for Windows

Re: Announcement: Rockbox installer for Windows

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:12:34 +0100

>BlueChip wrote:
>># The icon could do with a little trimming
>> (Feel free to nick the icon roland made for the DevKit)
>
>That *is* the icon from the Devkit. ;)

LOL ...that's freaky ...you seem to have some green dots around the edge of
yours which shows up quite clearly with my chosen desktop theme - <looks
confused> ...I can do a screenshot if you think it might help.

>Still, if you'd like to implement these things, I'll happily send you the
>config file and let you hack away at it. ;)

Hey, not for me thanks ;)
I'm up to my ears as it is.
Taking time out to cheer words of encouragement is a nice diversion, but I
have virtually zero windoze programming experience; I am an embedded guy
through-and-through ...console stuff in djgpp is about as close as I get to
writing stuff for windows.

Advanced stuff is always nice, but this installer is the first and most
important step toward something ovekill :) I would still advise newb's to
use your installer over and above "unzip" :)

BC