Subject: Is anybody using the voice directories "on enter" feature?

Is anybody using the voice directories "on enter" feature?

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:02:39 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I'm thinking about a generalization of the talkbox feature (inspired by
Carsten's file talk patch). When I worked the talkbox functionality in, I
copied the option to say the directory name when the dir is entered. But my
impression is that every talkbox user is using the "while hovering" feature.
Any "on enter" users?

Jörg