Subject: RE: archos jukebox recorder v2 freezes

RE: archos jukebox recorder v2 freezes

From: Mayur M. Patel <mayurpatel_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:23:42 -0500

J, I don't know if this is the problem but my friend who turned me on to the
Jukebox had the same problem. It seemed to be a drive problem for him
because we took it apart and put in a new drive, and voila! You might try
hooking it up to your computer and running a scandisk or chkdsk on it. It
might work. Good luck!