Subject: Seeking (FF/RW) woes

Seeking (FF/RW) woes

From: Shervin Riahi <shervin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:03:58 -0400

Hey everyone, for the past few weeks I've been struggling to get used
to the ultra-slow rewind speed near the beginning of songs, but I just
can't do it. This is INCREDIBLY frustrating when I'm trying to
decipher lyrics or discern a particular instrument, so I would like to
ask: is there an option available to turn this deceleration off and
have the FF/RW settings that are already established used instead? If
not, can we make it a toggle switch or something?

Thanks!