Subject: Re: Flashed AJBR won't load past splash screen

Re: Flashed AJBR won't load past splash screen

From: Karl Tinsley <karltinsly_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:09:43 -0600

Well, in case anyone's interested. . .

I got my USB cable and hooked up to the computer. It connected, but only
if I hooked it up and then turned on the AJBR -- it wouldn't connect if
I tried to start the AJBR before connecting the cable.

Downloaded and installed today's daily build (040701). Flashed it by
playing the UCL file.

When I unmounted the AJBR, all was well (at least I could see the file
explorer on the LCD). I turned off the AJBR and tried to restart -- it
froze at the splash screen again. I restarted the AJBR again by
connecting USB and then unmounting. This time I played part of a song to
make sure it was really working. It played okay, so I stopped the song
and then shut down.

Now everything is working fine, so I'm thinking it might have somehow
been related to the auto-resume bookmark.

Anyways, it's working again. If anyone else has this problem, maybe
these steps will help.

Karl