Subject: Re: New 30gb mp3 jukebox by polaroid.

Re: New 30gb mp3 jukebox by polaroid.

From: Marcus Bryner <marcus_at_docbryner.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:53:40 -0700

Seems sort of strange for this discussion to be on the rockbox list. But if
you're looking at something like that, why not look at Digital Innovation's
new version of Neuros (just out in the past few weeks)? I just bought one to
replace my Archos JB Studio 10. For $280 you get 30 gb, 64 mb cache, plays
ogg/mp3/wma/wav, records direct to wav or mp3 (unlimited time & via line in
or mic), records from FM, even broadcasts FM! And their firmware is
upgradable, open, and actively developed, sort of like Rockbox. I don't work
for them or anything, but I spent the last 2-3 weeks researching my next
purchase.

Marcus