Subject: Re: "R" prize

Re: "R" prize

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 20:33:59 -0500

I think some of us would contribute to the prize money if the TalkBox
feature was included so the Blind can also go to the store and get an
off-the-shelf product that works for us.
Heck, if this was written as a requirement, maybe a consumer group of the
Blind would contribute to the prize money too.
Glenn