Subject: RE: Koss Porta pros... WARNING

RE: Koss Porta pros... WARNING

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 08:09:02 +0100

Thanks for the warning Mike, I was going to buy a pair. OK, what's the
next level up then? any good comparison sites? I vaguely remember
someone recommending one a few weeks ago. Incidentally over here,
they're about £36.50, ($60 or so).

Certainly the plastic housing pressing directly onto the wire isn't
likely to contribute to the longevity of the headphones.

Rob