Subject: RE: Koss Porta pros... WARNING

RE: Koss Porta pros... WARNING

From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 03:25:43 -0400

Mike,

I know that Koss specs them the same, but how do you know that it is really
the same driver? Regardless of that, they have a lifetime warranty:

"This Koss product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty which covers normal use
by the initial user or purchaser of this particular Koss product. Koss
hereby warrants only to the initial user or purchaser that this Koss product
will be free of any defect in materials and workmanship for the life of the
product.
shall be the obligation of Koss, at its sole option, to either refund the
purchase price of the Koss product, or repair or replace the non-functioning
or defective Koss product provided it is returned to Koss in secure
packaging together with a check for $6.00 ($7.00 Canadian) to our factory at
4129 N. Port Washington Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53212."

If the problem you describe is caused by a design flaw in Portapros,
Sportapros, and KSC35s, one would think that Koss would be drowning in
returned headphones.

I suggest that you e-mail customersupport_at_koss.com and see if they can
resolve the problem with a repair, replacement, or a refund.

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell