Subject: Re: Recording bugs
From: Salokyn (
Date: 2004-07-06

But I find another kind of bug that happens when hitting the button to
quickly (so normally it should not happen very often, but maybe it can
make you discover another problem). If during recording (any source) I
push quickly [OFF][OFF][PLAY][PLAY] (stops the recording, go back to the
recording menu, reenter recording screen and start a new recording),
then i got a freeze the same way i got it in the

> the time counter .. counts, the file is created, but the size
> counter freeze on 30 and the file is just 5.49kB large

But I know I make not very natural things to make the bug, I should be a
game tester or someting instead of making you crazy!