Subject: how do I use the new (for me) vbrfix plugin

how do I use the new (for me) vbrfix plugin

From: John Covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 16:21:53 -0400

Hi. I am not sure how to use the vbrfix plugin -- I went to the file
I wanted to fix and then went to browse plugins and it gave me the
name, but when I pressed play it returned almost immediately and its
a long file and I also noticed it didn't change the date, so I
concluded that something is wrong.

I am using the latest CVS and voice file and the voice speaks
normally, but I wonder if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks.

--
         John Covici
         covici_at_ccs.covici.com