Subject: Re: Resume 10 Secondes before created bookmark...

Re: Resume 10 Secondes before created bookmark...

From: Carsten Tschach <Carsten_at_tschach.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:01:36 +0200

Well...if searched the sources a bit and decided to substract 10 secondes in the
create_bookmark function:

Before the snprinf I do the following:

        if (id3->elapsed < 10000) id3->elapsed=10000;
        id3->elapsed = id3->elapsed - 10000;

So if I play a song, wait a bit, press stop the auto bookmark is created. If I
then went to Menu-> Bookmarks -> List Bookmarks I see my last son with a
Time-Label of 10 secondes before I stopped. This would in my eyes be exactly
what I want...

But...If I than start to play the song again Rockbox resumes the play, but much
earlier than I've told him and than was show in the bookmark.

Any other ideas?! Seems like the recent bookmark is cached somewhere else?!

Thanks, Carsten