Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: where did bass boost go?

Re: where did bass boost go?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:49:51 +0100

You may enjoy reading the documentation on "Micronas Dynamic Bass" in the
"Audio-3587" documentation over at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems it has some interesting tips in
it about various advanced features of the MAS-3587 (which is the official
name of the audio chip that lives inside you Jukebox.)

You may even enjoy trying Audio-3587 which has a "user" and an
"advanced"/"geek" mode :)

BC