Subject: RE: Freaky charging problem

RE: Freaky charging problem

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:22:31 +0100

You could try holding down F1 with the unit switched off, and then insert
the charger which will turn it on, and it will go straight into original
Archos firmware charging screen (without spinning up the drive). Leave it
charging for an hour or so, that will give it enough juice to start Rockbox
properly.

Stu.