Subject: playing with rockbox signals

playing with rockbox signals

From: Mansoor Chatha <machatha_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:52:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I came across Steve Russell's page on rockbox and
liked that he was able to send signals to rockbox
using "4-pole" stereo jack plug. Steve refers to
Remoclone for further info on rockbox signals.

I am trying to send play signals from altera nios
board to rockbox using a "4-pole" stereo jack plug.
Where do I get info about the signals i should be
sending to rockbox. Is there a website dedicated to
remoclone? (i couldn't find one on google).

Thanks,

Mansoor