Subject: Re: Embedded MP3 cover art

Re: Embedded MP3 cover art

From: Lee Pilgrim <dstar5_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:52:13 -0700

That is not likly, because for flash users, the logo is displayed
before the disk can read a file, so loading a logo from disk is really
out of the question. If you learn to compile rockobx, it is quite easy
to change the logo. Just bmp2rb your logo, and replace the old logo in
apps/recorder/icons.c.