Subject: RE: intelligent shutdown?

RE: intelligent shutdown?

From: Tim Elliott <telliott_at_sigecom.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:12:28 -0500

The screen is a "heads up" for someone pressing OFF but not wanting to shut
down their unit. The screen will go away in 2 seconds or when you press a
button. The idea is that in regular use, you press OFF once, then again to
confirm poweroff. You wouldn't see the screen anyway if the unit is in your
pocket, you just press OFF twice or "double click".

Tim