Subject: Re: Question about battery power

Re: Question about battery power

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:29:36 +0200

This setting is just for letting rockbox know what kind of batteries it is
running on, probably to predict the running time. You can set it to 3000
mAh and say "wow, my jukebox can run twice as long now!" but you're just
faking yourself. If you set it to the value printed on the battery (I
think that's hard to see for you...) you get a good prediction of running
time.

Ronald

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:45:09 -0700, Aregullin, Manuel
<Manuel_Aregullin_at_Intuit.com> wrote:

> Thanks Ronald and everyone who has responded to this question. I do
> notice
> that my settings will go quite high. I know that I can go as high as 3000
> milli-amp hours. I wonder if it is wise to set this setting as high as it
> will go. Can anyone tell me if this would work?

Groeten,
Ronald Teune
= 1/2 * http://www.tred.net/