Subject: CVS

CVS

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:19:22 +0100

Hey there,

Can you help?

On the rockbox main page there is a list of the last 10-or-so CVS changes
in chronological (time/date) order.

Something has happened over the last couple of days which has killed the
speech in Audio-3587 for my local copy (the one on my web page is still good.)

I can't see anything obvious which could have caused this problem, so
clearly I am looking in the wrong place.

It would be great to be able to see all the CVS activity in date order, but
with CVS.EXE and VIEWCVS.CGI and TORTOISE-CVS, I just can't achieve this.

Am I doing something wrong with my apps?
Do they just not support this feature?
Is there a simple way to see the CVS changes in chronological order?

Thanks for any help, advice or pointers,

BlueChip