Subject: AW: AW: Porting Rockbox to XCleff 800 / i.Beat 500

AW: AW: Porting Rockbox to XCleff 800 / i.Beat 500

From: VooDoo <2VooDoo_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:00:41 +0200

Hmm - that makes it more difficult than I thought.

The platform is very nice indeed. Because of that I bought this unit.
It hat a very nice CPU, 32MB Ram, Software en-/decoding, ...
I like everything about it except the fact that there is no RockBox on
it yet. Yet.... *g*

At the moment I make my path through the Documentation's of all the
chips =). Maybe I find a way. How did you start with RockBox? What where
your steps?

Thank you
Tom