Subject: Original 'firmware_fm.bin'

Original 'firmware_fm.bin'

From: Stephen Curtis <sjc52_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 00:23:49 -0400

I was wondering if anybody had the original .bin file to flash the FM
Recorder with to restore the original Archos Firmware. I flashed
Rockbox and loved it, but my archos is having other issues and I need to
restore the original firmware before I can get it replaced otherwise
they will say that Rockbox screwed it up. And of course I lost the disk
that I backed up the firmware on. If you have it please let me know!
Thanks a lot!