Subject: RE: RB Directory listing order

RE: RB Directory listing order

From: <deonarin_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:18:50 -0400

As an alternative to modifying the way we sort file names in directories, if the id3 patch I've proposed is accepted, you could just sort by track number as listed in the id3 tag.

The way it was implemented, it will automatically use two digits for the track number. (it pads 1-digit tracks with a space, which may be more pleasing than a leading zero...)

~Jonathan

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.