Subject: Re: Updated: Rockbox running directly from flash rom (ROMbox)

Re: Updated: Rockbox running directly from flash rom (ROMbox)

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 23:47:30 -0400

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 21:06:00 +0200 (CEST), Gajdos_at_metatem.net wrote:

>On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 at 13:31, Neon John wrote:
>
>> I played around some and figured out the situation. If I've stopped and are
>> at the file listing screen and want to resume again I now have to press OFF,
>> wait for the safe shutdown screen to go away and then press ON. RESUME then
>> works as before.
>
>Why are you pressing OFF when nothing is playing? Just press ON.
>(Presuming you have set the Resume option to Yes.)

Because long ago when resume first appeared in RockBox one of the developers
(can't remember which one) told me to use the OFF, ON sequence to initiate a
resume from stop and that's the way I've done it ever since. I see now that
it's not necessary. Learn something every day.

John
---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net