Subject: JBFMR20 - clicking noise and flashing green light - help!

JBFMR20 - clicking noise and flashing green light - help!

From: Steve Waller <swaller_at_benfleethome.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:08:04 +0100

I have just installed the following daily build -
rockbox-fmrecorder-20040808. I have already flashed the firmware. I was then
making some amendments to file names, walked away, came back to find the
machine display off.

Tried charging (although battery was pretty much full before, and it had
only been on an hour or so at most) and I get a clicking noise and the green
light flashes. The same happens when I try to connect to USB

What's happened?!! Can I cure it?!!!

Thanks