Subject: Re: Multipul configurations

Re: Multipul configurations

From: Brian Wolven <brian.wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:01:09 -0400

zappermike_at_comcast.net wrote:
> A quick (hopefully) question. Is it possible to have more than one configuration, and be able to easily switch between them. what i mean is have the standard config that you like for use at home and work, and then have one with more bass, larger font, constant backlight, voice enabled, and the lcd flipped, so i could use it in my car. and then be able to just switch them quickly when you get into/out of the car?

Yes - just save a configuration file with the settings you want for each
use or location. "Play" the .cfg file to load those settings when you
want to change between the various configurations. I only use four
myself - various permutations of volume and equalization, one for my
headphones, with some equalization at volume 68, one flat at volume 92
for car and home stereo. Each of those has a voiced and non-voiced option.