Subject: Re: mp3 cutting and pasting

Re: mp3 cutting and pasting

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:32:41 +0100

As far as I know all the money in the world will not buy you anything even
in the same league as mp3directcut.

EVERY other piece of software I know of insists on decompressing and
recompressing the audio - which results in audio quality loss!

The interface isn't great, but like learning to drive a car, you will be
doing it without thinking in no time :)