Subject: Re: my rocking box is no more

Re: my rocking box is no more

From: <bobthc_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:27:03 +0200 (MEST)

Warning it's a totally off topic

> >Good luck - and may a truck run over the bastards who burgled you. =)
> Hear Hear! I've been the victim of crime 4 times in the past 2 years.
> I think car/house criminals deserve nothing more than the death penalty.
> I know that might sound harsh but they infinged my human rights to have
> some
> private space so they should lose all their human rights....erm to live.
>
> "Move around folks, push it back there, move along, shows over folks, let
> him breath, step lively"

that remember me a little sentence in "pulp fiction" when vince vega say
barely the same kind of insanity. I hope it's just a excess of ownership
syndrome and not a life style because if it's the case i think you missed
two centuries of reflexion on mankind and forgiveness

Ps: my english is poor and full of mistakes but i hope you can understand
that