Subject: Auto-removing bookmarks

Auto-removing bookmarks

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:34:11 +0200

Often I play a CD, but have to stop listening before it is complete.
Rockbox's resume feature is great for this. But occasionally I want to
interrupt a play just because I want to listen to something else, and
resume the original CD at some other time. For this, I use bookmarks.
However, bookmarks are permanent. Every time I want to play the CD, I
get the question whether I'd really want to resume from the bookmark
location, which is sometimes annoying, sometimes a pain (e.g., while
driving).

So what I'd really would like is something in between: a bookmark that
automatically gets removed when the end of the CD (more generally, the
play list) is reached.

Does that make sense?

-- Johan