Subject: Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?

Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?

From: Barry Toner <barrys.groups_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:06:05 +0100

Hi guys.

I'm a visually impaired user who was on this list several months back.

I think I messed something up when I was playing with the shortcut keys or
quick keys beside f1 on my Recorder v1.

I'm no longer gettign spoken menus despite what I've tryed. My left arrow
is acting like th eright arrow and vice versa. Like wise with my up and
down arrows are reversed. F1, 2, or 3 I'm not sure if they are bringing up
menus or not. If so it isn't speaking.

Is there anyway I can do a complete reset to factory settings?

I've tryed removing rockbox and even formatting the drive but am no longer
getting spoken menus.

My directory names are beign spoken fine.

It appears something is being kept in memory ebecause of the key config.
Even if I remove rockbox and let the unit sit for 10 minutes for memory to
completely clear.
Any ideas guys?
Barry

"All of us are travelers lost,