Subject: Re: Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?

Re: Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?

From: Barry Toner <barrys.groups_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:11:42 +0100

Is there no way i can set the unit back to how it was when i got it?

I'm just concerned that it is in someway keeping the rockbox settings in a
memory cache.
I would have thought removing rockbox and formattign woudl have taken care
of this.

Barry

"All of us are travelers lost,
our tickets arranged at a cost