Subject: Re: Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?

Re: Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?

From: Barry Toner <barrys.groups_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:41:55 +0100

Hi Glen.

I don't always have eyes at hand and often those that are are erm shall we
say not at all technologically minded. grin

I have however, confirmed that f1 is working the menu now. And went in and
confimred that voice menus are turned on.

But still no speech out of the things.

Any idea of where and what config file you hit play on?

I've removed and replaced the .voice with three synths. Crystal, Mike, and
Mary.

No joy.
Barry

"All of us are travelers lost,