Subject: Re: Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?

Re: Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:14:48 +0200

The higher you put the buffers, the more memory consuming it will be. And
the more memory consuming it is, the less memory is left for buffer, so
less playing time.
I now have dir=300, playlist=3000 but i can lower the dir a bit. There's
no need to put this to 600 if the max files you have in one dir is 20
<smiles> :-)
By the way, do you have special software to convert the <smiles> thingy to
spoken text or special characters?
And how can we answer email for best readability; above the message or
under it?

Ronald

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:40:56 +0100, Barry Toner
<barrys.groups_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Hi Linus.
>
> Will it do this?
>
> What is the max size you guys recommend? It's more curiosity than
> anything.
> I hardly ever have hundreds of file sin one directory.
>
> I try and keep it a good bit more organised.
>
> :)
> <smiles>
> Barry
>
> "All of us are travelers lost,