Subject: Re: My box don't rock

Re: My box don't rock

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 00:01:31 +0200

Hi vincent,

If you flashed it, you can revert to the archos firmware pressing F1 while
booting.
I'm suspecting that the problem is you're using the 8mb version while you
only have 2mb. Not sure though, I think someone else on this list can tell.
You could try putting a 2mb fm recorder ajz file on your jukebox, boot
with F1 pressed (it will load into the archos firmware which will load the
fresh rockbox firmware), and then test if that one works fine. If you have
a 2mb fm recorder of course.

Ronald

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:31:41 -0400, vincent <vinnroc_at_optonline.net> wrote:

> [...]

Groeten,
Ronald Teune
= 1/2 * http://www.tred.net/