Subject: RE: ROMbox on the FM

RE: ROMbox on the FM

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:06:12 +0100

I have just reflashed with the V2 loaded mentioned below, RoLo'd to (v2)
daily build for yesterday, and reflashed the .UCL, deleted the .ajz file and
rebooted

Before (version 040715) Buffer = 1.638
After (version 040830) Buffer = 1.652

Is that all the improvement in buffer size I can expect, or have I missed
something?

Mark