Subject: Recording issues

Recording issues

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:11:52 +0200

Tried the current build on a clean archos (reformat). First set is fine (only 1 bad frame found by mp3fixer), 2nd set is completely messed up, 75% of the file is bad.. Sets are about 45-60 minutes. In between sets I hit OFF to stop recording, then hit PLAY to start a new one.. also tried exiting recording and re entering, but also failed. Same goes for switching off and rebooting..

Eversince the LED behaviour changed I am unable to use dailies for recording.. The 'special' build made by Linus appeared to be fine, but when my HD filled up to about 30% it started to misbehave as well..

Would extracting the FAT table help?