Subject: building Rombox, take 2

building Rombox, take 2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:16:57 +0200 (CEST)

Ok, my patch is updated (and includes Jens' rom.lds patch):

         http://daniel.haxx.se/makefile2.patch (~11 KB)

o Works on players/Neo too now
o Checks the output rombox.ucl file to make sure it fits, or removes it[1]
o Includes rombox.ucl in 'make zip'
o Fixed my _at_echo mistake

Outstanding question I haven't check yet: what happens if you have an older
uclpack that doesn't support --none?

[1] = it isn't actually removed, only replaced with a tiny file that'll
       contain the work "fake" - to prevent the file to get built on every
       make hereafter.

Now, is there anything left besides fixing the windows installer?