Subject: Re: Dammit the guy sold me a Jukebox v2...

Re: Dammit the guy sold me a Jukebox v2...

From: Joel Wiramu Pauling <aenertia_at_aenertia.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 19:58:37 +1200

You know hard it is to find a switching regulated power supply rated at
exactly 700ma ??

This one is 1000ma and has a 6v option. Considering the Archos universal
charger sold by them is 12v rated at 1200ma output do you think this is
erring on the safe side, and will "Work" Or will it put too much stress
pushing 1000ma at the jukebox v2's internal regulator?

Reason I need to get it from this outfit as they are New Zealand and
Australias version of radioshack, I can get it tomorrow etc. And this
guy sent me a US charger and didn't know jack so I can safely send him
out to get this at the local Dick Smiths shop and know he'll get the
right thing.

http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/413ff97110fbb2aa273fc0a87f990782/Product/View/M9916