Subject: Re: Jukiebox player 6000 freeze during boot

Re: Jukiebox player 6000 freeze during boot

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:42:14 +0200

here it comes for a daily build recorder v1:

press at least once to be sure it's not playing anymore, in case of resume.
F1 (you are in the menu)
two times down (you are in front of "General Settings")
right (you are in settings, in front of playback)
three times down (you're infront of system)
once right (you're in front of battery)
once up (brings you in front of manage settings)
right (manage settings menu)
press twice down (you're in front of Reset Settings)
one last time right (brings up a confirmation screen)
confirm with PLAY (I did not. I dare ;-)
In case it does not work, I will try to press Play at the confirmation
to see if there is a quirk or a second confirmation.

crossing fingers, lImbus