Subject: RE: to weak batteries - cant even charge... ;-(

RE: to weak batteries - cant even charge... ;-(

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:52:44 +0100

> To: Rockbox development
> Subject: to weak batteries - cant even charge... ;-(

I think it would be a good idea to fix this before V2.3 is shipped.

The fix seems to be to start charging immediately, then after a minute or
so, measure the battery voltage and see if charging should continue or not.
Currenlty, RockBox waits for a minute or so before deciding to begin to
charge, which is the root of all these problems.

It should be a "five minute job" as my boss likes to say.

Stu.