Subject: Re: How do I unflash the Rockbox?

Re: How do I unflash the Rockbox?

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:24:30 +0200 (MEST)

> I have some problems with the Rockbox software since I
> installed it into flashrom. Does anyone know of a way
> to remove it and go back the Archos software or the
> rockbox software (with slow bootup)?!?

This is possible and should be described in the docs.
Essentially, you use firmware_flash.rock again and give it the 256KB backup
dump file you've once made before first flashing. (You did keep that backup,
do you?)
If not, you can ask somebody with the *same* model.

Jörg

--
NEU: GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail