Subject: drop-outs of JBR V2

drop-outs of JBR V2

From: Christian Marcks <christian.marcks_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:45:27 +0200 (MEST)

With the original software Archos 1.40 I sometimes had drop-outs while
playing music of my JBR V2. It took then some seconds to cache from the HD
(or whatever) then the music continued.
With Rockbox 2.2 drop-outs don't happen such often, but if, then I have to
boot the JBR. The JBR is hard working on the HD (red light flashes) but no
chance to continue the music within one minute. It seems to happen at lower
battery-level and rather playing directories than playlists (???).
Anybody knows some help?

Krischan

--
Dr. Christian Marcks