Subject: V2 recorder Mac playback problem

V2 recorder Mac playback problem

From: Erick Baumeister <erickbau_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:56:34 -0700

Hello all,

I recently used Rockbox to record a few days worth of an FM broadcast
in 30 minute splits. While these play fine on my V2 Recorder,(besides a
"playlist control file" error) when transferred to OS-X these 30 minute
files play as about 2 minutes of static in QuickTime and in Peak LE.
I'm suspecting a header issue in the files but am at a loss at where to
start. I did reinstall Rockbox properly to fix the "playlist control
file" error.

Erick B