Subject: AW: Gmini & Multimedia JB Remote ?

AW: Gmini & Multimedia JB Remote ?

From: Matthias Klumpp <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 17:22:33 +0200

Hi Laurent,

THX for that info, but as I browsed around that site I didn't find anything
related to remote protocols.
It seems that they aren't yet at that point :-|, anyhow I posted a question
about this.

I guess that the remote protocol of the Gmini and Multimedia JB's couldn't
be too different from our known serial protocol of the Player/Recorders
suported by Rockbox.

I would very much like to help on that topic related to remote controls for
Gmini, Multimedia JB's, iRiver, iPod and so on, but don't have these units
at home (my beloved rockboxed Recorder V1 is still in very good condition
:-)))

Greetings

Matthias