Subject: RE: Recorder V1 not charging

RE: Recorder V1 not charging

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:11:26 +0100

Hi Randy,

One suggestion from a complete non-techy, In the menu for the rockbox,
under system I think, you can set the capacity of the batteries. I
think the primary intention of this is to calibrate the battery
charger, however it might also prompt the unit to charge or not past a
certain level. You also might want to check that you haven't set your
unit to "deep discharge" rather than "trickle charge". This setting is
in the same place in the menu structure. I haven't got my unit in
front of me, so I can't tell you precisely where it is in the menu,
but you'll no doubt find it.

Rob