Subject: Re: HDs for jukebox studio 20 was: Re: replacing the HD in a recorder V1

Re: HDs for jukebox studio 20 was: Re: replacing the HD in a recorder V1

From: karl 'the_angry_angel' southern <the_angry_angel_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:08:40 +0100

>which hd do we need to insert it into the archos?
>OK, I have a jukebox studio 20 but don't know which hds does they
>need.

Simon, you might wanna check out a list of HD's that I know _have_ been
used in studio upgrades:
http://rockbox.theangryangel.is-a-geek.com/Archos-Upgrades.xls

I've also using a Hitachi model that isnt listed on there, but its only
6GB. In theory you can use any standard laptop HD, I believe.

I've only read this post, so sorry if its been mentioned before or is
totally off topic, but I've been away the last few days...

--
Karl 'the_angry_angel' Southern
http://theangryangel.is-a-geek.com/