Subject: omission from documentation

omission from documentation

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:20:30 +0100

Hi all, Don't know what anyone else feels, but I may have missed
something. Christy wrote a windows installer for rockbox which appears
on the downloads section of the site. However it's been left out of
the quick start guide. Also there's no indication in that, how much
space needs to be on your Archos unit to take the software. I just
wondered if this might be a good idea, as most people (I would venture
to suggest) have already filled their units before they discover
rockbox. I'm happy to make the amendments to the quick start guide, as
I've registered for wikki, but not used it yet.

Rob
---