Subject: RE: Dumped by Christi! Help!! even the MP3 player won't talk to me.

RE: Dumped by Christi! Help!! even the MP3 player won't talk to me.

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:52:48 +0100

True, so in fact I'm talking crap, and actually it wouldn't have
helped my situation at all!, shall I just go into a corner, and slip
away quietly? I'm up for trying out the file-names clip generator, but
I can't find the message which had the link in it, perhaps Brian or
someone could email it to me?

Thanks,

Rob