Subject: toggle between archos-firmware and rockbox?

toggle between archos-firmware and rockbox?

From: <christian.marcks_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:39:23 +0200 (MEST)

I'm looking for a way to run rockbox and the original Archos-firmware from
my JBR V2 - without contacting a PC (and reloading or renaming the
rockbox.ajz).

I have the .ajz in my root, system starts with Rockbox2.2.
If I try to run the archosV1.40.ajz strange things happen (inverted screen,
"Ondio...") but not the exspected!

Ok, with Rockbox I can rename the rockbox.ajz and start with the archos one
the next time. But then I cannot read (and rename back) the rockbox.ajz - so
I have to connect to a PC and rename from there.

Any chance to toggle between archos and rockbox without PC?

Christian

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl